Offers HIV education, HIV counseling and testing, outreach and peer education, transportation assistance, food vouchers, temporary shelter placement, prevention programs, case management, and other information and referral related to HIV/AIDS.
Medical case managers assess a clientGÇÖs medical, financial, educational, psychosocial and referral needs, and then develop an individualized plan of care to meet those needs.
Services provided include:
* Education on how to reduce risks of contracting HIV
* Inpatient educational sessions
* Free confidential HIV counseling and testing (picture ID is needed)
* Outreach and peer education
* Transportation assistance
* Food vouchers
* Medicaid waiver program
* Temporary shelter placement
* Assistance with floor and emergency room discharges
* Prevention programs for persons who are HIV+
* Seminars, workshops and consultations to healthcare professionals
* Educational services to the public
* One-on-one education and educational lectures on HIV and AIDS are provided for infected and affected individuals.
languages: English, Spanish
240 E 1st Avenue, Suite 101, Hialeah, FL , 33010