CASA attorneys represent immigrants before the Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Legal services provided include:
* Legal representation for immigration interviews in cases such as residence, citizenship, asylum, etc.
* Deportation cases in immigration court.
* Complex applications for Residency and Citizenship.
* Name changes and change of address
* Legal research on the consequences of criminal records with regards to immigration. Includes criminal history review and legal advice.
* GÇ£VAWAGÇ¥ and GÇ£UGÇ¥ Visa.
* Detention cases related to immigration
* Petition for simplified dissolution of marriage
10300 SW 72nd Street, Buiding 300, Suite 387, Miami, FL , 33173